All religious places, malls and restaurants in the state will open from June 8, except in the Containment Zone in the Unlocked Part Two (Unlock II) phase in Uttar Pradesh. The Yogi government of UP has also made complete preparations for this. Different guide lines have been prepared for each place. Officials say that following the guideline, the virus infection will not spread and we will follow the rules of the government.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath has also issued directions to the authorities in this regard. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that it is necessary to take complete caution and vigilance at every level to break the chain of corona infection.
Dharmasthalas need to keep this in mind:
– There will be no more than five devotees inside the shrine.
There will be a sanitizer, infrared thermometer and pulse oximeter at every place of worship.
No one will touch the idol or religious texts in the shrine.
– The devotees will not come in the premises of the shrines wearing shoes and slippers.
– People associated with the system of religious places to keep shoes and slippers will make proper arrangements in this regard.
Guidelines issued for the hotel:
– It is necessary to have sanitizer and thermal screening at entrance gate.
– Staff and guests without Corona signs are allowed to enter the hotel.
– Everyone must apply face mask.
– It is necessary to follow social distancing.
– Employees must wear gloves.
– All employees, especially senior employees, pregnant employees will have to take extra precautions. Efforts should be made that such employees do not come in contact with people directly.
Take care in the mall:
– There should be no jam in any maul.
– Social distancing norms in outdoor premises such as parking lots are duly followed.
Valet parking, if available, starts only after employees wear appropriate covers / masks and gloves.
– Sanitization of vehicle steering, door handles, keys etc. should be done.
– The number of people in the lift should be limited. So that social distancing can be followed.