TD Bank, NA is an American subsidiary of International Toronto-Dominion Bank of Canada and one of the 10 largest banks in the United States. The full-service bank has 1,200 locations in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Washington, DC, metro area, Carolinas, and Florida. TD Bank Offers Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans And lines of credit to cover large and small expenses with amounts ranging from $ 2,000 to $ 50,000.
- Branch locations allow you to apply for a loan if you choose.
- TD Bank offers 0.25% discount if you have a savings or checking account with TD Bank and sign up for AutoPay.
- Personal loans are backed by one of the 10 largest banks in the United States.
- TD Bank personal loans are not available in all 50 states.
- The TD Bank Secured Personal Loan is a $ 50 basic fee.
- Borrowers who are not members of TD Bank pay 0.25% more for rates regardless of credit score.
What personal loan does TD Bank offer?
- TD Express Personal Loan.
- Unsecured Personal Loans.
- Unsecured Line of Credit.
- Personal loan secured.
What are TD Bank’s loan terms, fees and discounts?
TD Bank personal loans range from $ 2,000 to $ 50,000 with fixed and variable rate options. The loan requires a $ 50 origination fee. If you sign up for autopay from an individual TD bank checking or savings account, You get a discount of 0.25% off the rate, which allows you to secure the lowest advertised rates possible.
How do I get a personal loan from TD Bank?
You can apply for a TD Bank personal loan online, by phone or by visiting one of your locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Washington, DC, metro area, the Carolinas, and Florida. A personal loan application with TD Bank takes about 15 minutes to complete. For the loan application, you will need your social security number, such as mortgage, rent, vehicle and other loans, employment history and expenses like income. TD Bank will review this information along with your credit history and score. After submitting the form, you will receive a call from a loan specialist within one business day.
What is the personal loan approval and disbursement process of TD Bank?
No minimum credit score requirement of TD Bank has been disclosed. Personal loan, Nor does the bank disclose a minimum income requirement. However, both of these are factors in the approval process. The credibility of TD Bank can be approved within 48 hours. The estimated disbursement time has not been disclosed.
Is TD Bank customer service good?
TD Bank has a B rating with the Better Business Bureau. TD Bank has a poor rating with Trustpilot.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau received 33 personal loan complaints in 2019 about TD Bank. Most complaints are related to lines of credit, payment problems or unexpected interest or fees. The company submitted a timely response to all complaints.
TD Bank personal loans are best for:
- Borrowers who want a fixed-rate loan who fund within 48 hours.
- Those who want the option to complete the loan application in person at a bank branch.
- Consumers who like the assurance of getting a loan from one of the 10 largest US banks.