Some links on this site have offers from us The partners.
Chase earlier this month increased its sign-up bonus with free hotel nights for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card. New cardholders earn five free nights at the Marriott Hotel by spending $ 5,000 on the card within the first three months.
This can be hard to beat if you are seeking a new hotel credit card and you are a member of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
More information about this offer is given, which ends on 28 October.
What is the offer?
This welcome bonus is only for holders of the new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card. If you spend at least $ 5,000 within three months of activating your card, Chase will offer you five free nights at a Marriott Bonvoy property.
You can redeem the bonus for booking 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night.
Marriott places hotels in ranges from one to eight, indicating superior quality properties with greater amenities and services. The higher the range, the more points are required for a free stay.
Pick your pick: Bonus peak class 5, standard class 6 or off-peak class 7 is good for a hotel stay. Even Honolulu’s Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa has five standard nights.
Is the proposal worthwhile?
The five-night bonus is up to 250,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, priced at around $ 1,625 US News Research.
Although the card charges a $ 95 annual fee, the sign-up bonus is higher.
The card includes more value with perks and opportunities to earn cash back, such as:
- Six Points Per Dollar to Attend Marriott Bonvoy Hotels
- All other purchases cost two points per dollar
- A free night prize and automatic silver elite status on the anniversary date of your account each year
- No foreign transaction fees
Compare sign-up bonus
Before you apply for a card, including Chase’s Marriott Bonny Boundless Credit Card, see how it stacks up against some of its rivals:
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card. This card that charges No Annual Fee, When you spend at least $ 1,000 in the first three months, offers a small but easy to earn 50,000-point sign-up bonus. This is good for a night about a Marriott Bonvoy property.
- Hilton Honors American Express Card. You can earn 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending at least $ 1,000 within three months of opening this no-annual fee card.
- Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card. New cardholders can earn up to 85,000 sign-up bonus points. When you spend $ 1,500 on your card within the first three months, you will receive 50,000 bonus points upon purchasing your first card and making 10,000 bonus points. Also, when you renew this card, the 25,000-point bonus is yours each year, which charges a $ 75 annual fee.
Should you claim the offer?
Five free nights, worth 250,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, are signatures unmatched by the hotel’s other credit cards.
If you enjoy living in Marriott Bonvoy properties and plan to spend $ 5,000 within three months of signing up for the card, then this Marriott Bonvio boundless credit card offer is a strong contender. But if the expense requirement is a stretch, other hotel cards without annual fees may offer a better value.