You can get student financial aid options without a co-signer, including scholarships, grants and federal student loans. But if you need private student loans without a co-signer, your options will be limited. This guide explains how to find private student loan providers and financial aid options when you don’t have a co-signer.
- Do you need a co-signer for a student loan?
- How can you get a student loan without a co-signer?
- What is the minimum credit score for a student loan?
- Where can you get a student loan without a co-signer?
Best Student Loans Without a Co-Signer
Methodology: U.S. News selected national student loan companies for this guide based on consumer ratings and availability of products.
- Loan types: dental, graduate, law, MBA, medical, parent, refinancing, undergraduate
- Minimum FICO credit score: 680
- Co-signer accepted: yes
- Better Business Bureau rating: A